Friday, June 6, 2014

Red+Black Week: Final day!

Well, it's the last day of red+black week. I'm already looking forward to next year's. Blogging daily for a week is a little crazy, but I love challenges! I found a few new blogs to follow, which is cool. And I loved all of your posts. and I'm glad the B&N edition of Edgar Allan Poe's stories made another appearance this year (sorry! don't remember who you were! I think it was the first or second day)

Today's post is an old set of pictures I found (I still got my hair!). I was planning to do an ambitious post about DIY harnesses with ribbons (not unlike the one in my profile picture) but I've moved on to other things. Still pretty cool despite the low quality photos, and y'know, red+black. Also, honestly, you can kind of figure out how to do these just by fooling around with a ribbon or rope for a bit.






This post was a part of:

4 comments:

  1. The possibilities are truly endless here, and the end result is delightfully dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a major power outage in the area, that left us without power for two days, so I basically missed the last day of the Red & Black Week...But this post is awesome; I'm definitely going to try ribbon harnesses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely loving the harness thing. If I ever get around to it, I have a pile of latex that I've been wanting to make some harnesses out of to practice my gluing and cutting skills (it's harder than it looks, especially when you are like me and have no fine motor skills or patience :P )

    ReplyDelete