These are her questions:
– If you were a flower or plant, what would you be and why, the scent, look or something else?
Oh, a honey locust tree. This is a tree native to North America, covered in huge nightmarish thorns. They are very tall, and it's a terrifying sight to walk into a forest full of these. Breeders have bred out the thorns, so you'll see this tree everywhere in the suburbs and cities in North America. I'm sad they're breeding the thorny variety out, but you can see why you wouldn't want these in the city. The thorns are longer than my forearm. These aren't like flexible rose thorns...they're actually solid wood. Settlers used the thorns as nails.
– Bats, Ravens or Spiders?
Ravens, of course. They use tools, can solve puzzles, can talk. I go for the smart animals.
|albino animals are way creepier|
– What would be a perfect event to attend? Any theme-party, festival that already exists or would you have to invent a new one?
I've been partial to picnics in the park lately for the summer. Food, friends, kites, lawn games, punch. You really can't go wrong.
– If a Vampire would ask you to come with them, would you agree?
Only if they were Sabbat. I'm not standing for the Camarilla masquerade BS.
– Are you a person who likes to plan ahead or living in the moment?
I've always micromanaged every moment of my day, until I met my husband, who doesn't plan anything ever. He's taught me to be a little more spontaneous and fun.
– Is there any other ‘art’ you do besides blogging (let’s call the combination of words and pictures art in this question, ok?)?
My true craft is writing fiction, but I dabble in everything from origami, crochet, fashion, and a million other hobbies.
|crochet from this post|
– Do you prefer buying your clothes or DIY?
buying. I don't have space for a sewing machine and sewing projects or time.
– If you could change your life by travelling back in time and doing some things different, would you do it?
I wouldn't change anything.
my instagram's here if you're interested in my day-to-day life and goings-on in NYC. I don't really update my tumblr too much these days.