Friday, August 30, 2013

Trend: Clear/Hologram

So, you probably know by now that I'm pretty much ex-cybergoth/industrial, so naturally I'm loving the hologram trend and the clear trend that's been going on during summer. Now summer's over.... maybe some of this stuff will be on sale soon!


Hologram Trend
not my polyvore set... but why reinvent the wheel when someone's done it. click through to see the user's other sets.

I've got a pair of real beetle wing earrings that I got from Evolution in Soho that fit well with the trend: 





I don't know why exactly I'm liking the clear trend. I think because it's so odd. Like those clear platforms. Also ghostly.


Trend: clear and see-through


Whatcha guys think?

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving that clear, spiked collar. I would be all up in that! I think glass plugs (I think you might already have some, but I can't remember from your other post) would be killer as well! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! and yeah... need to get more clear glass plugs. they break all the time!

      Delete
  2. I loathe the clear plastic stuff, but love, love, lurve the hologram business. My hair is ultraviolet/silver right now, so the hologram stuff would go well with my current look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hologram trend, but more on everything else but clothing, dunno why. The clear trend is pretty odd, but it does have this weird cold and futuristic look to it. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, agreed. I think both of these trends are better for accessories.

      Delete