Fit the cliche:
1. I love being shocking/weird
2. Tons of black clothes
3. I love fantasy and sci-fi and other geekery
4. English major / writer
5. I have written stories about vampires, gardens, poets, dandies... and they were experimental
6. I smoked cloves
7. Prefer absinthe
8. tried to be in a band, cared more about the photo shoots
9. post pictures of myself online
10. socially awkward
11. I'm a nihilist
12. I'm uppity about posers (maybe less now)
13. I'm moody
14. I sound and look pissed off all the time (That's what my face looks like!)
15. crazy liberal
16. did witchcraft at one point and once in a while the ol' coven gets together for some magicking.
17. I managed a gallery and worked in the art industry
18. was a "troubled" teen
19. I use dark humor in very inappropriate times
20: cliche outfits:
Don't fit the cliche:
1. Not a fan of the old school music...some old school industrial (Front Line Assembly!) still holds up for me, but most of it just puts me to sleep.
2. I hate live shows.
3. I don't make a big deal about my sexuality or am "sexy"
4. I don't care for historical or old things
5. I don't watch TV or Movies. The goth thing is very media-heavy, and I don't really consume any...except books and the internet.
6. I have a business degree and I go to networking events all of the time. My last three jobs were very corporate jobs.
7. I hate wine
8. I never did any drugs (besides pot). No prescription pills either. Not sure what the current MO is, but all my goth friends growing up did ALL the drugs.
9. I like spooooky things ironically. Actually I think we all do, right? It's hard to tell sometimes.
10. I'm not vegan or health conscious.
11. I don't self-mutilate either. I don't help or hurt my body, I guess. I still wish I was a cyborg.
12. I don't wear makeup. My skin is too sensitive.
13. I don't like dead things
14: not cliche outfits:
|leggings as pants, the ultimate fashion crime. There're a lot of fashion crimes here|