Saturday, September 7, 2013

Recent Hypes

Just wanted to share a few looks I liked. 
I love how her hair matches her bike...and how (except for the hair...too vivid!) Brooklyn-five-years-ago this is.

Yellow and wine
Her red hair and that yellow-orange really look nice together for the fall. And I don't think berets got enough attention last fall!

I've got an eye on you
This is awesome. I love these eyes! DIY denim was the rage early spring as were the denim shorts. Can't summer last a little longer! also love her makeup

White definitely
If you haven't heard of Zana Bayne, I don't know where you've been. He's wearing a Zana Bayne necklace harness, which looks great. One day I'll save some money and get a piece. I'm also inspired by a lot of the goth boys and what they're doing... and I absolutely love this look

Boy under the rain
Another look by the same dude. Those pants are awesome.

Elevator Love Letter
crop top and chiffon skirt.... this was my favorite look for work this summer


2 comments:

  1. Love the goth boy look and the denim look. I like jumping from nu goth to punk to boho shick these days ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go from nu-goth to grunge...to whatever-this-looks-work-appropriate.

      Delete