1. "Blackwork tattoo" pretty much every month, I get visitors coming here based on this post about this tattoo style. I was thinking about getting a tattoo (not interested anymore, by the way).
2. "Givenchy Septum" Why are people still searching for this? It's been a few years since Givenchy shocked the norms with their couture faux septum rings (visitors were lead to this post)
3. "How to pin curl short hair"Recently I did a post on pin curls. I kind of thought it was a weak post and kind of wished I showed off a more pin-curly look than a subtle look.
4. "Nu-goth music" I guess nu goth is becoming its own genre and not just a fashion, if people are searching for music from it. I think it's silly to match your music to your outfit, but this sort of thing matters to teens, who I assume are the ones searching for this. (this is my post on nu-goth music)
5. "rtw 1066x" Huh?
6. "Septum Jewelry" I guess septums are still trendy.
7. "'Live Models' store" ??
8. "Cool tattoo on finger" everyone's about the finger tattoos these days. Even I was...and I'm glad tattoo artists and others talked me out of it. They look like shit in a few weeks. There's a reason why tattoo artists won't do em unless you've already got tattoos. Getting a tattoo cause you saw it on tumblr is about the worst reason to get one.
don't do it
9. "DIY pentagram garter" welcome, nu-goth person. I know you love garters. I should do a garter-centric post for you.
10. "Extrem septum" yeah, septums. I like em too.
What broad judgements can I make about the internet this month? well, body modification people are still researching their body mods or are looking for eye candy. That's a given. These kinds of decisions aren't to be taken lightly and the internet is really the best place to see these pictures. Also, nu-goth is here to stay, it seems.
Any of you watch your site stats? what are people searching for on your site?